Rocket Health’s Marketing Manager, Sandra Arinaitwe has been elected Vice President of the Uganda Marketers Society. The win comes hardly a week after Sandra was voted as the 1st runner up award in the category of Customer Excellence Champion of the Year at the Pearl of Africa Excellence Awards.
Sandra, who leads the country’s best customer experience team, triumphed at the general elections held over the weekend, fending off stiff competition from veteran marketer, Peter Igaga.
Uganda Marketers Society (UMS) is the leading organisation for marketing professionals in Uganda. It is responsible for professional skills development, promotion of professional marketing standards and practices, market research and consultancy.
As Vice President of UMS, Sandra will work with a team of top marketers including;
- David Balikuddembe -President
- Doreen Nyiramugisha – General Secretary
- Nicholas Hirya – Director, Training and Consultancy
- Donato Donny Laboke – Director, Ethics and Professional Standards
- Sharon Sanya Mirembe – Director, Events and Sponsorships
- Joseph Wokwera – Director, Media and Public Relations
- Anitah Kubugi – Director, Finance
- Faith Ainembabazi – Membership Cordinator