Job Title: Pharmacy B2B Client Relations Officer
Reporting to: B2B Client Relations Lead
Duty Station: Kampala
Job Type: Full time
To support the development and implementation of strategies to drive B2B client acquisition, retention and satisfaction to achieve market dominance in East Africa
Duties and responsibilities;
Client Engagement and Management
- B2B clients relationship and stakeholder management
- Support accurate customer needs analysis, quantification, forecasting and procurement planning
- Sales and Customer order management to ensure timely processing and delivery of orders
- Implement order tracking mechanisms and work collaboratively with the logistics team to ensure efficient and timely delivery of orders
- Conduct customer surveys and implement responsive feedback and follow-up mechanism
- Effectively manage a responsive complaints management system.
Operations Excellence and Compliance
- To support the development of policies/guidelines and acquisition of required licenses to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Support development, training, Implementation and compliance to guidelines and standard operating procedures for B2B operations
- Support development of appropriate technology to effectively deliver Pharmacy B2B services
- Support development of relevant KPIs, targets and monitoring mechanisms to ensure continuous improvement of customer experience.
- Ensure adequate resources are available and well managed for effective operations
- Support the Periodic Reporting of B2B pharmacy business unit performance
- Ensure continuous quality improvement in the delivery of overall pharmacy services in collaboration with all section leads.
- Take up any other roles as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors in Business/Marketing/Project/Operations/healthcare management or another related program
- A degree/Diploma in Pharmacy or Postgraduate training/certification in a relevant field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a marketing/management role preferably in the health sector/pharmaceutical supply chain
- Experience or qualification in the use of digital technologies is an added advantage
Job Skills and Person specifications
- Marketing and Sales
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- High levels of organization and output-oriented
- Good Information Technology skills
- Customer satisfaction
Deadline: 10th August 2022